Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Terry <te...@yahoo.com.au> on 2012/02/03 06:50:13 UTC

Unable to download (was HOW DO I UNINSTALL ...)

I have not received your message Peter and it is not in the spam folder.  What is happening exactly when you try to download the software?  These are official sources AFAIK:

http://download.openoffice.org/other.html
http://download.services.openoffice.org/mirrors/all.html

If you use a mirror, don't use the one labelled "Bulk Book Store."  It is supposed to have been removed.