Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Venkat Teki <vt...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2021/12/15 08:29:53 UTC

Request for linking my Jira account to the Kafka Project External

Hi Kafka team,
I have raised an issue with Kafka Connect component

I would like to raise a PR for it, for which I need my Jira account to be
included in the contributors list, so that I can assign this ticket to
myself.

Kindly add my Jira account to the Project. Following are the details:

Username: venkatteki
Full name: Venkat Teki
emailId: vteki@confluent.io

Thanks,
-Venkat

Re: Request for linking my Jira account to the Kafka Project External

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Venkat,

I've added you to the contributors list. You should now be able to
assign tickets to yourself.

Thanks,
Mickael