Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by adrianz <ad...@bsdmail.com> on 2017/10/19 19:24:27 UTC

Error when query LDAPuser DN

Hello,

I have LDAP authentication enabled and the following setting:

ldap-user-base-dn: DC=corp,DC=domain,DC=com

I am getting the following error when trying to login as a user that's part
of the domain:
[http-nio-8080-exec-10] ERROR o.a.g.a.l.AuthenticationProviderService -
Cannot bind with LDAP server: Error while query user DNs.

However, if I specify the actual OU inside the domain I am able to login
successfully.

Is there a way to allow searching through the entire AD structure? The
reason being that we have users part of different OU's.

Or, is there a way to specify multiple OU's?

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Error when query LDAPuser DN

Posted by adrianz <ad...@bsdmail.com>.
Thanks a lot! That worked.

Posted by Paul Cantle <pa...@cantle.me>.
Hi,

If you're using AD and wasn’t to query from the root, then use this

ldap-port: 3268

That should sort it.

Rgds

paul