Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by dangerous9x <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/29 19:19:58 UTC

Installing Guacamole (Docker) = blank page

I have went a different way and installed Guacamole with Docker:
https://pddoc.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docker/docker-guacamole.html#id7

But when I tried to access the localhost:8088/guacamole/#/ it gives me a
blank page but with a logo near on the tab. What might be the issue?

Re: Installing Guacamole (Docker) = blank page

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Wed, May 29, 2019, 14:48 dangerous9x <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have went a different way and installed Guacamole with Docker:
> https://pddoc.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docker/docker-guacamole.html#id7
>
> But when I tried to access the localhost:8088/guacamole/#/ it gives me a
> blank page but with a logo near on the tab. What might be the issue?

Check the logs from the guacamole container. If something is failing, a
message describing the failure should be logged.

- Mike