Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/02 19:32:10 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.1.0

Gentle reminder (esp. PMC folks). I have 2 +1 PMC votes and no –1 votes. I will close this out next Monday, unless there are any –1 by then.

From: Chiradeep Vittal <ch...@citrix.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 5:12 PM
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.1.0

Hi All,

I've created a 5.1.0 release of CloudMonkey, with the following artifacts
up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=shor
tlog;h=refs/heads/5.1.0
Commit: 0b7a6bce246bbf261e6f096d1c18a85949ed5a22

List of changes:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=blob
_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=5.1.0

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-5.1.0/

PGP release keys (signed using E8DAE809):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
indicate "(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.1.0

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
Chiradeep - You are all set as an owner for the package now.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Sorry,