Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vahric MUHTARYAN <va...@doruk.net.tr> on 2019/07/30 10:59:22 UTC

Re: **SPAM** Glusterfs vs CEPH

I'm not a cloudstack guy, but used CEPH and tested Glusterfs in openstack environment
As a block point of view I recommend GlusterFs because of performance
Of course because of IO types or hardware types many things can depend but if you are dealing with a lot of small io and want to get performance try gluster
VM

On 30.07.2019 13:46, "Michael Kesper" <mk...@schokokeks.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    In many documentation materials, I see CEPH mentioned but not Gluster.
    Is CEPH support superior in cloudstack to gluster support?
    Or is the performance of CEPH so much better than Gluster?

    Thanks for your answers
    Michael

    P.S.: These mailing lists are not very searchable :(