Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anders Hessellund <he...@itu.dk> on 2007/01/02 16:34:08 UTC

entity groups versus packages

Hi,

what is the main difference between entity groups in the Entity Group XSD
and entity package-name in the Entity Model XSD? It seems that both are
required and both serve as organizing measures in large data models.

Are there any requirements that the group and package of a given entity
must be the same? Why are both necessary?

-- AH

Re: entity groups versus packages

Posted by Anders Hessellund <he...@itu.dk>.
Great!

thanks, that was just the kind of answer I was looking for.

-- AH

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.