Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Unmesh Joshi <un...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/14 17:23:32 UTC

maxParallelForks while running tests

Hi,
I came across this issue which has discussion about capping
maxParallelForks while running tests.
Is this still the case?

Thanks,
Unmesh

Re: maxParallelForks while running tests

Posted by Unmesh Joshi <un...@gmail.com>.
I am not running into any specific issue with kafka code. Was just curious
to know if there were any specific fixes done to handle this issue.

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Unmesh,