Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by metatech <me...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/13 16:15:18 UTC

Re: [ANN] Apache ServiceMix 5.4.1 released!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to deliver patch updates, it saves us precious
time !

We were previously running on 5.4.0 and we switched to 5.4.1.

We had minor modifications to do because we build an offline distribution :
- EHCache delivered in the distribution is 2.8.5, although Camel still
references the 2.8.3 in the features.xml
- Commons-codec delivered in the distribution is 1.10, although Camel still
references the 1.9 in the features.xml
- We had to add the repository for our custom bundles explicitly in
"org.apache.karaf.features.cfg", whereas previously the "*-features.xml" was
auto-detected.

Regards,
metatech