Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by luk-air <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 13:51:22 UTC

dynamicTopic on Websphere ListenerPort and MDB

Hi,

I'd like to send system-messages over a topic to all connected Websphere
cluster-members with activMQ.

So I have a PublisherBean which sends messages to a configured topic
(dynamicTopics/test) and a ListenerPort with an MDB which is connected to
the same Topic configuration, so it should work.

Whilest receiving messages on dynamicQueues is working, I dont receive the
message sent to the Topic (sending seems to work).

If I configure Websphere to listen/send to a queue instead then to a topic,
everything works fine (on a single cluster system but that's only the local
dev-environment).

Is there something special about dynamic-topics?