Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nicolas Guaneme <ni...@avisortech.com> on 2006/06/02 19:41:59 UTC

Axis Error - Server

Hello all,

I have a bug with a web service.... I have 3 method for show.... I have
a problem with a method excatly.... I run the client an the tcp-mon show
the message that send the client and response the server..... this is
the messages:

SOAPAction: ""
   <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:si="http://soapinterop.org/xsd">
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
         <createTransactionPaymentRequest
xmlns="http://co.com.www.avisortech/MPPWebServices/">
            <request >
               <entityCode >10017</entityCode>
               <ticketId >9875</ticketId>
               <srvCode >100201</srvCode>
               <paymentDesc >Pagos en Linea PSE. No. de Matricula
</paymentDesc>
               <transValue >45000</transValue>
               <transVatValue >0</transVatValue>
               <userType >0</userType>
               <reference1 >Prueba</reference1>
               <reference2 >Prueba</reference2>
               <reference3 >Prueba</reference3>
               <paymentSystem >0</paymentSystem>
               <URLResponse >locahost:</URLResponse>
               <FICode >1009</FICode>
            </request>
         </createTransactionPaymentRequest>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
   </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

this is the response:

HTTP/1.1 500 Error Interno del Servidor
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:27:46 GMT
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Connection: close
   <soapenv:Envelope
      <soapenv:Body>
         <soapenv:Fault>

<faultstring>java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException</faultstring>
            <detail>
               <ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">avisortech02</ns1:hostname>
            </detail>
         </soapenv:Fault>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>

but I consuming the web service in PHP I can see the debug of the client
and the response also... this is teh debug for the response

soapclient: got response, length: 524
soapclient: Entering parseResponse(), about to create soap_parser instance
soapclient: soap_parser: Entering soap_parser()
soap_parser: found root struct Fault, pos 2
soap_parser: adding data for scalar value faultcode of value soapenv:Server.userException
soap_parser: adding data for scalar value faultstring of value java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
soap_parser: adding data for scalar value hostname of value avisortech02
soap_parser: inside buildVal() for detail(pos 5) of type
soap_parser: inside buildVal() for Fault(pos 2) of type struct
soap_parser: parsed successfully, found root struct: 2 of name Fault
soapclient: sent message successfully and got a(n) array back
soapclient: got fault
soapclient: faultcode = soapenv:Server.userException<br>
soapclient: faultstring = java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException<br>
soapclient: detail = Array<br>

when I try to do the debug in my project I can't run step to step beacause the service start to
call any jar that hope find... if I attach the jar in run time no work it.... but with the others
method no do it...
I config the classpath of jdk,axis_home...etc.... with the jar external that I need.. but nothink..
Hel me please.....

Nicolás G. Rico

Re: Axis Error - Server

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.