Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2017/12/28 09:32:19 UTC

Skeleton page for Jan 2018 board report up

Hi all

Just a quick FYI that I've put up the usual skeleton page for next
month's board report:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/2018+-+January+Board+Report+Draft

Please edit as necessary.

Hope it's been a fun and relaxing holiday break for those who've been
able to take time off!

Regards

ap

Re: Skeleton page for Jan 2018 board report up

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Thanks Andrew!

I've just added some content. As usual, feel free to complete and amend it!

I.