Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Chris Campbell <cc...@mcomi.com> on 2003/07/24 07:14:33 UTC

Nautilus-SVN

Hi,

Just started using TortoiseSVN a couple of days ago and it's great!

However, I do most of my development under Linux.  Does anyone know if
there is work underway for a similar shell extension for Nautilus?

Thanks,
--Chris

Re: Nautilus-SVN

Posted by "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <se...@optimaltec.com>.
Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
> Chris Campbell <cc...@mcomi.com> writes:
>>However, I do most of my development under Linux.  Does anyone know if
>>there is work underway for a similar shell extension for Nautilus?
>
> Never heard of such a thing... but then again, Nautilus does DAV
> browsing just fine.  If you turn on SVNAutoversioning, it works with
> Nautilus.  (See the DAV appendix in the book.)

There's a catch. The nautilus I have doesn't support https namespace for
DAV. I tried asking in their list but didn't receive any specific replies.

Sergey.

Re: Nautilus-SVN

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.