Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Bip Thelin <bi...@razorfish.com> on 2001/04/02 18:17:34 UTC

Re: Behavior of new Server Side Include Functionality

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> > We can provide this option since this kind of makes sense in a web-app
> > environment.  However, I think the default way should be relative to the
> > server's root following NCSA.  What do you think?
> >

> +1 on defaulting to NCSA rules, but I'd really like to see a configurable
> option that virtual paths can be webapp-relative.

Yes a webapp-relative option would seem good, but the option/standard way to run
SSI should be NCSA compatible of course.

You want to take this bug Amy? Let me know if you have any problems or need
any help, I know I could of documented the code a bit better ;)

	..bip