Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bernhard Huemer <be...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/28 15:54:46 UTC

Multiple artifacts using classifiers?

Hi, folks!

I've got a rather simple maven project for which I'd like to build several
"different" artifacts using classifiers. Actually I wouldn't say that these
artifacts are really different as the most important difference is the Java
source level being used (either 1.4 or 5.0, very much like TestNG does).
Therefore I've got two different profiles, but the problem is that I can't
build both profiles at once, so how it is possible to build different
artifacts for different source levels?

regards,
Bernhard Huemer