Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chandramouli Nagarajan <nm...@mihy.mot.com> on 2001/10/27 15:17:09 UTC

Problem with context changes...

Hai,
 In my application, i am forwarding the control to some other jsp file which
is located in some other directory than the forwarding page.The destination
page uses relative addresses for loading images.But i think when i forward
using jsp forward directive, the path context is not getting changed.
As a result, none of my images are getting loaded.
Can i know how to change that path context in jsp forward directive?
Is there any other way to shift the control to some other page using
ordinary html?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
N.Chandramouli.