Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by nols <ve...@bull.hr> on 2009/02/27 12:24:07 UTC

ActiveMQ Listener want receive message when started as Windows Service

Hi all,

I've some strange problem. Have build a normal Windows application which is
connects to the ActiveMQ normally and reads all the messages with no problem
at all.

When this application is rebuild as Windows Service, the connection is
started - viewed in logs, compared to non service application - so I beleive
this part is ok. But no message is received? The queue is sill receiving
messages.

Could you possible tell me what might be the problem? It seems that when
listener is moved to another thread (service) that the messages can't be
received.

ActiveMQ version of the queue 5.2.1
Spring .NET 1.2 used (Apache.NMS and Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ libraries used)

Best regards,
Vedran