Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/11/13 00:33:41 UTC

Re: location of httpd.h (Was: logging before exit) (fwd)

In order to make life easier to build some of the big Apache plug-in
modules, such as mod_perl, it's useful to have access to "httpd.h" in an
easy to find place.

I found myself in a position where I didn't have the Apache source tree
on a machine but wanted to install "mod_perl" files. They needed httpd.h
so I came to a halt.

Here's a snippit of the conversation:

--
Rob Hartill.       Internet Movie Database Ltd.    http://www.imdb.com/