Posted to users@maven.apache.org by anshree123 <an...@tcs.com> on 2009/10/07 12:23:46 UTC

Re: The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found

Hi Thanks for your reply.
I have removed the comment markings.
I think i am missing something out in configuration.
I have just modified the proxy settings.
Is there anything else i need ot modify??

Regards,
Anushree