Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/21 21:21:14 UTC

Problems with some artifacts not being synced to repo

Some days ago, we have uploaded some artifacts in the ibiblio-rsync-repository.
Not sure what happened, but they have not made their way to central at
this time.
Is there any way to check what happened ?
For example the following folder is empty at central, but contains all
the artifacts on the synced repo at apache:
   http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-bean/2008.01/

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Problems with some artifacts not being synced to repo

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Yep, it's there to prevent snapshots since some people have deployed
those in the past. I think it is safe to remove now (run once with --
dry-run to make sure there aren't some lingering in the source repos).
The rule won't last into 2010 anyway and it's not very thorough :)

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Problems with some artifacts not being synced to repo

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Ok.. Thanks a lot Carlos.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Fwd: Problems with some artifacts not being synced to repo

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

I think the same filtering rule is also causing a problem syncing the
artifacts at
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jing/20030619_1/

The artifacts are not available at
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jing/20030619_1/.