Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by va...@bull.net on 2004/11/22 09:37:21 UTC

Réf. : Re: SSL

Just add this in the web.xml of your servlet :

<security-constraint>
        <web-resource-collection>
            <web-resource-name>IHM Authent</web-resource-name>
            <description>Accessible uniquement en SSL</description>
            <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
            <http-method>GET</http-method>
            <http-method>POST</http-method>
        </web-resource-collection>
        <user-data-constraint>
            <description>Activation SSL</description>
        </user-data-constraint>
</security-constraint>

Valerie

Andoni <an...@eurokom.ie> sur 19/11/2004 18:31:49