Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jyoti Bhanot <jy...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/31 07:27:43 UTC

Apache Jmeter is Executing the test Plan so slowly

All,

I am using Apache Jmeter to execute test plans. But Jmeter is taking too
long to execute the test plan.

How to resolve this issue. Jmeter is set up on Centos 6 machine

--
*Sincere Regards,*
*Jyoti Bhanot *

Re: Apache Jmeter is Executing the test Plan so slowly

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
I doubt anyone can answer your question as phrased -
http://jmeter.apache.org/mail.html (ask smart questions)
At minimum what are you doing ? How many threads are you running ? What
happens when you run it with a single thread - Do you see results in this
case correctly - What errors are you seeing? if you are only seeing this
under load then what is your system configuration - is it able to generate
the load you want- Did you distribute the test? Have you searched the many
discussions on this topic and have you followed standard JMeter guidelines?