Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/12/30 12:59:04 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "ThadMeyer" by ThadMeyer

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "ThadMeyer" page has been changed by ThadMeyer:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/ThadMeyer

New page:
##master-page:HomepageTemplate
#format wiki
#language en
== Thad Meyer ==

 * CouchDB-OCaml developer, working on a set of library functions in OCaml,
 * Also working on importing/using large OpenStreetMap dump files into couchdb, and
 * I'm fortunate enough to be using CouchDB at my day job, 100% of the time.

Email: <<MailTo(tmeyer AT  SPAMFREE opendojo DOT com )>>
## You can even more obfuscate your email address by adding more uppercase letters followed by a leading and trailing blank.

----
CategoryHomepage