Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Prakash 'pk' Trivedi <pr...@mci.com> on 2003/08/22 21:16:49 UTC

HTTP Header Variables Pass Through

Hello,

I am using Tomcat 4.1.27. How are the HTTP header variables passed through
in the original upper lower case combination or all converted to lower case.

If they are converted to all lower case, is it a W3C standard or not?

Thank you,

Re: HTTP Header Variables Pass Through

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
See the servlet API for details and HTTP RFC for the exact specifics. I think
tomcat stores the headers in lower case. But requesting a header is a case
insencistive match.

-Tim