Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2005/11/21 15:43:45 UTC

re: webservice methods are changing parameters

Re: webservice methods are changing parameters

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.

Re: webservice methods are changing parameters

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
James--

  Hey; did you also update to a new version of WSM?  We've been doing
a fair bit of work there and could have changed some behavior.

  When you get the chance, could you open a bug?  Sounds like
something we need to fix.

Thanks!

Eddie