Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/12/30 17:21:03 UTC

[RESULT] ( Was Re: [VOTE] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-16 (Intel's contrib of security code for classlib))

I let this run long because Leo might have found some time...

+1 : geir, dims, tim, david, stefano, (w/ nonbinding support from
enrico, jaime, ashish)
  0 : leo

No one against.

BTW, anyone and everyone can offer their support/opinion even if non-
binding.  I would be good to see the contributor also show their
support ;)

I'll finish moving to SVN and we'll put into the classlib tree, I
suppose.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: [RESULT] (Was Re: [VOTE] Accept...security code for classlib...)

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
That's a record.  26 days! :)

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.

Re: [RESULT] ( Was Re: [VOTE] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-16 (Intel's contrib of security code for classlib))

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> <snip>
>
>>I'll finish moving to SVN and we'll put into the classlib tree, I  suppose.
>

> Great.  Thanks again Mikhail and the team!
>
> I suggest you either put it into the classlib tree at
> "classlib/java-src/security2" or leave it in the sandbox, then we can
> merge it into the existing security structure without breaking the world.

I'll go for the former and try to whip it into common shape, and we can
then decide how we do this - drop the existing security if security2 is
a superset, or merge.

There's a bit of things that come out of this, like the
"com.intel.drl.spec_ref" javadoc tag that we should convert, and such.

Also will give me a good change to frame out the test infra.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
<snip>

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)