Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Nepali, Sonam (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <So...@ge.com> on 2008/10/20 19:05:21 UTC

CXF JMS transport

Hi

I am trying to get the JMS transport to work for a service deployed in a
spring container.  I can get the client to send and successfuly store
the message in the ActiveMQ queue.  However, my HelloWorld service is
not able to pickup the message.  ActiveMQ is already run as a separate
process.  I have followed the information on the CXF sample for the JMS
transport.

Do I need to add jms to jms bridge information as stated in AcitveMQ
documentation (http://activemq.apache.org/jms-to-jms-bridge.html) to
make my application work?

thanks

Sonam