Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sandor Spruit <sa...@cs.uu.nl> on 2001/02/27 14:00:06 UTC

Re[2]: Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available

Davanum,

On Tuesday, February 27, 2001, 1:53:55 PM, you wrote:

Davanum> Sandor,

Davanum> 1. Please remove d:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\jasper.jar
Davanum> 2. Please remove d:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\parser.jar
Davanum> 3. Copy D:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\lib\xerces_1_2_3.jar to
Davanum> d:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\lib\
Davanum> 3. Restart Tomcat.

I did. The same thing all over again, although I do get somewhat
further in the start-up sequence - or so it seems.

The Tomcat window shows a lot of:

"SystemId Unknown; Line 33; Column 60; SystemId Unknown; Line 126;
Column 70; SystemId Unknown; Line 33; Column 60; SystemId Unknown;
Line 126; Column 70; System Id Unknown; Line 33; Column 60; SystemId
Unknown; Line 126; Column 70; SystemId Unknown; Line 33; Column 60;
SystemId Unknown; Line 126; Column 70;"

And there's some errors because of missing jsp stuff, of course.
Again: logfile attached.

Sandor

--
ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Institute of information and computing sciences

Re: Re[2]: Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
* Sandor Spruit (sandor@cs.uu.nl) wrote :
> And there's some errors because of missing jsp stuff, of course.
> Again: logfile attached.

Ahha. That's more useful. Could we trouble you for the compiled sitemap
code? (should be in
work/localhost_8080%2Fcocoon/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap_xmap.java, or
similar) We should then be able to track the problem down..

Paul.

Re[6]: Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available

Posted by Sandor Spruit <sa...@cs.uu.nl>.
Davanum,

On Tuesday, February 27, 2001, 2:50:48 PM, you wrote:

Davanum> Sandor,

Davanum> 1. Just checked in a change to sitemap.xsl. Can you please do
Davanum> a full "check-out" (and not an update) and try it out.

Davanum> 2. If step #1 fails, please try the command line version.
Davanum> Modify attached cocoon.bat and run it as follows.

Davanum> "java org.apache.cocoon.Main -c \jakarta\xml-cocoon\build\cocoon\webapp -x
Davanum> docs/samples/xsp/simple.xsp" look into the logs directory for
Davanum> a cocoon.log and send it to me.

Will do - this might take a while !
[getting some coffee - running stuff on Unix box]

Sandor

Posted by Sandor Spruit <sa...@cs.uu.nl>.
Davanum,

On Tuesday, February 27, 2001, 2:50:48 PM, you wrote:

Davanum> Sandor,

Davanum> 1. Just checked in a change to sitemap.xsl. Can you please do
Davanum> a full "check-out" (and not an update) and try it out.

This does not help - log file attached.

Davanum> 2. If step #1 fails, please try the command line version. Modify attached cocoon.bat and run it as
Davanum> follows.
Davanum> "java org.apache.cocoon.Main -c \jakarta\xml-cocoon\build\cocoon\webapp -x
Davanum> docs/samples/xsp/simple.xsp" look into the logs directory for a cocoon.log and send it to me.

This does not produce errors - log file attached, starts with
'stand-alone'

Hope this helps,
Sandor

Re: Re[4]: Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Sandor,

1. Just checked in a change to sitemap.xsl. Can you please do a full "check-out" (and not an
update) and try it out.
2. If step #1 fails, please try the command line version. Modify attached cocoon.bat and run it as
follows.
"java org.apache.cocoon.Main -c \jakarta\xml-cocoon\build\cocoon\webapp -x
docs/samples/xsp/simple.xsp" look into the logs directory for a cocoon.log and send it to me.

Thanks,
dims

--- Sandor Spruit <sa...@cs.uu.nl> wrote:

> Davanum,
>
> On Tuesday, February 27, 2001, 2:26:31 PM, you wrote:
>
> Davanum> Sandor,
>
> Davanum> Please remove your
> Davanum> D:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\work\localhost_8080%2Fcocoon
> Davanum> directory and try once more.
>
> Hmmm. I'm afraid that doesn't help much
>
> Sandor
> --
> ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
> Institute of information and computing sciences
> "There is a bit of magic in everything, and then some
> loss to even things out" (from: Lou Reed, "Magic and Loss")

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re[4]: Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Sandor,

Please remove your D:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\work\localhost_8080%2Fcocoon directory and try once
more.

=====