Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by 浮生半世情 <ad...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/21 17:35:45 UTC

[Help][Axis2 1.4 + Jetty 6] My Web Service Suffers Automatically Undeployed

Hi :
      Does anyone face the following problems ?
I use Spring + Axis2 1.4 to develop my web services and package it as a WAR
file. Finally, I deploy my problem into Jetty 6. However, I found my web
service will be undeployed automatically after a few days. I can't sure the
duration.But, I found the following logs.
      Although I try to find the root cause, it is no any effective result.
Does anyone know how to handle this kind of problems ?

org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer - Undeploying Web service:

Re: [Help][Axis2 1.4 + Jetty 6] My Web Service Suffers Automatically Undeployed

Posted by 浮生半世情 <ad...@gmail.com>.
Dears:
         Thanks for your replies. I am sure it should not have other
exceptions happened before the updeployment. However, I also think the rout
cause should be caused by Axis2. But, I have no idea how to clarify the
actual fact.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 浮生半世情 <ad...@gmail.com>.
Dears:
       Thanks for your suggestions, I will try to revise my configure to
check if the event will happen again.

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.