Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by John Mora <jh...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/23 04:24:51 UTC

BEAM-9198 BeamSQL aggregation analytics functionality - Design Doc

Hi.

As you may know I am working on the implementation of the aggregation
analytics functionality in BeamSQL as a GSoC student with my mentor Rui
Wang. In this first coding period I have devised a potential design for the
solution of the issue that I would like to share with you.

Design doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tJapdA7ZNwkU0NaK7p-em0XnpHqNE1pKIXw9hVJkIUg/edit?usp=sharing

Prototype:
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11975

I would really appreciate your ideas and recommendations, so I can polish
my design and work more effectively in the forthcoming coding periods.

Thanks,
John