Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/08 13:56:22 UTC

[DRAFT] 04/2015 Board's report

Hi all,

below is a draft for this quarter's Board report. I intend to put it on SVN
this afternoon/tonight and send it @board 24h later, so any review,
comment, etc we'll be most welcome

thanks + br,
juan pablo

Report from the Apache JSPWiki project

   A feature-rich and extensible WikiWiki engine built around the standard
        J2EE components (Java, servlets, JSP).

## Activity:

 - Again, slow pace of development, including (but not limited to) some
   interesting functionalities committed into trunk:
   * Portable builds of JSPWiki.
   * Complete rewrite of AJAX functionality.
   * JSPWiki configurable via environment variables, which allows easy
     dockerization.

 - Few questions at user@j.a.o, with their follow-ups, with dev@j.a.o mostly
   containing JIRA notifications.

## Issues:

 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## PMC/Committership changes:

 - Currently 15 committers and 10 PMC members in the project.
 - David Vittor was added to the PMC on Thu Jan 22 2015.
 - Last committer addition was David Vittor at Fri Jan 02 2015.
 - Glen Mazza resigned from PMC on 31/03/2015, we all thank him for his
   service.

## Releases:

 - Last release was 2.10.1 on Thu May 29 2014.

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@jspwiki.apache.org:
    - 86 subscribers (down -2 in the last 3 months):
    - 127 emails sent to list (60 in previous quarter).

 - user@jspwiki.apache.org:
    - 29 emails sent to list (14 in previous quarter).

## JIRA activity:

 - 5 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months.
 - 16 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months.

Re: [DRAFT] 04/2015 Board's report

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.