Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matthias Bauer <Ma...@livinglogic.de> on 2002/12/18 11:06:14 UTC

Re: Workflow extension

Hi Jerry,

so your question is where is the state information stored an checked, or
do you have to check it yourself? Well, if you had to check it yourself,
you would not need to use the workflow extension. ;-)

For detailed instructions please refer to www.livinglogic.de/Struts/

You need to make sure that all your actions are derived from
GenericAction and implement the method performAction instead of the
method perform defined by Action. This ensures that all state
information you define in struts-config.xml is maintained and checked.

Please note: If you are using Struts 1.1, you need to modify the config
file. For more information refer to:
http://www.livinglogic.de/Struts/struts1_1.html

--- Matthias