Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> on 2014/03/29 21:49:05 UTC

April board report? [ctd. from "1.7.2 release planning"]

Any thoughts/comments on the April board report draft [1]? If not, I
propose we file soon, so we don't miss the deadline this time?

ap

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/AprilBoardReportProposal

Re: April board report? [ctd. from "1.7.2 release planning"]

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Same happened to me in other threads... the only way I managed to send the
email was from the @apache address.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
...hilariously, I've attempted to reply to this thread twice to say that
I've checked in the report and emailed to board@ and both times my mail has
been rejected by the spamfilter. heh.

A.

Re: April board report? [ctd. from "1.7.2 release planning"]

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Yes, that will only be available to folks with member or officer karma.
> If necessary, I can check it in.

That would be appreciated - the text is on the Wiki [1]. Will you also
send the email to board@, or should I be able to do that myself?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Yes, that will only be available to folks with member or officer karma.
If necessary, I can check it in.

--David

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Personally, I'd rather remove individual references from the reports, as
> we've all been busy doing stuff.

I've updated the report to remove the mentions [1], and will file by
the end of the week if there are no additional changes anyone would
like to make.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
It looks good to me.

Personally, I'd rather remove individual references from the reports, as
we've all been busy doing stuff. As a community, we're doing things, and
everyone helps with their available time. Some of us are more available
these months, some others will be in the upcoming ones. The important thing
to show (IMHO) is that we are active as a community and things are moving
forward.

Don't know the common practices i  the reports, though, it's just my
personal view :D

Report lgtm, btw. Thanks for taking care of this Andrew!