Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by F Campos <fi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/08 18:06:24 UTC

mynewt, build on ubuntu

Hi,
when building the mynewt on ubuntu I have an error on go builder:

*syscfg/syscfg.go:965: constant 4294967295 overflows int*

Seems that the SYSCFG_INTERRUPT_PRIO_MAX is too big for the variable "int"

*Linux Version:*
lsb_release -a
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 14.04
Codename: trusty

*Go version:*
go version
go version go1.7 linux/386

Filipe

Re: mynewt, build on ubuntu

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@gmail.com>.
I believe just making this -1 should also fix the problem for now (and
we should update the code.). But I\u2019ll let Chris chime in.  I\u2019d
change it to -1 for now.

Best,

Sterling

Re: mynewt, build on ubuntu

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: mynewt, build on ubuntu

Posted by Christopher Collins <ch...@runtime.io>.
Thanks Filipe.  I just pushed a fix for this issue.  The setting type
that caused this problem (interrupt_priority) was broken and unused
anyway.  I thought we had already removed it, but obviously not!  The
fix is to remove this setting type.

I believe the latest on master should build on a 32-bit system.

Chris