Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jeff Lanzarotta <de...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/01 18:28:52 UTC

Problem compiling 1.2 under Mandriva Linux

Hello,

I'm attempting to compile version 1.2 under Mandriva Linux. I'm getting
the following error:

--------8<--------
.
.
.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/hdc1/subversion-1.2.0/neon'
------ completed install in neon
/mnt/hdc1/subversion-1.2.0/ac-helpers/install-sh -c -d /usr/local/lib
make: /mnt/hdc1/subversion-1.2.0/ac-helpers/install-sh: Command not
found
make: *** [install-fsmod-lib] Error 127

--------8<--------

I'm taking a look and the file exists and the permissions like fine.
Any ideas?

Regards,

-Jeff

Re: Problem compiling 1.2 under Mandriva Linux

Posted by Jeff Lanzarotta <de...@yahoo.com>.
I am by no means a shell script expert, but here is some more
information:

Here is what I get when I run the install-sh script...

--------8<--------

[root@rogdrake ac-helpers]# . install-sh
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
'ash: install-sh: line 58: syntax error near unexpected token `in
'ash: install-sh: line 58: `    case $1 in

Posted by Jeff Lanzarotta <de...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jeff Lanzarotta <de...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jeff Lanzarotta <de...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by john geldman <jg...@gmail.com>.