Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by 大可 <hn...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/02 10:09:30 UTC

[DISCUSS]

I checked the current implementation, for now apisix seems only support
grpc proxy with ssl.

In my case, we want to try apisix to balance grpc traffic with insecure
mode in intranet environment.

Is there any reason not to support grpc without ssl enabled? Looking
forward to your reply :-)

Issue can be found here:
 feat: support grpc proxy with insecure mode · Issue #3496 · apache/apisix
(github.com) <https://github.com/apache/apisix/issues/3496>

Best Regards
大可

Re: [DISCUSS]