Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Hossein Ghiyasi Mehr <gh...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/01 16:54:29 UTC

Re: Optimal backup strategy

If you need backup for this environment, you should use snapshot and
incremental backups.
commit log backup solution depends on your environment and application.
For example you can use RAID 1 on commit log disk to be safe against
hardware failure.

*VafaTech.com - A Total Solution for Data Gathering & Analysis*