Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Shantian Purkad <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/31 21:20:33 UTC

HBase Case Studies

Hello,

Does anyone know of any case studies where HBase is used in production for a
large data volumes (including big files/documents on the scale of few KBs-100MBs
stored in rows) and giving subsecond responses to online queries?

Thanks and Regards,
Shantian

Re: HBase Case Studies

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.
Do you mean 100Mb rows?  That seems pretty fast.

Re: HBase Case Studies

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.