Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Barnett, Brian W." <bb...@scholarinc.com> on 2004/02/17 18:22:22 UTC

Could not find resource error

Can't figure out why this code is giving me an error:

import java.io.Reader;

import com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources;

Reader reader =
Resources.getResourceAsReader("properties/sql-map-config.xml");

The error I'm getting is:

java.io.IOException: Could not find resource properties/sql-map-config.xml
at com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources.getResourceAsStream(Ljava.lang.

String;)Ljava.io.InputStream;(Unknown Source)

I verified the file is there, but my app can't find it. Is there a setting
somewhere I have messed up somehow? Any suggestions on things I can check?

Thanks,

Brian Barnett