Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jaikiran pai <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/16 14:02:25 UTC

Clustering in Tomcat-4.x

Hi,
  Can someone point me to a step by step setup process for Clustering Tomcat4.x? The Tomcat documentations that i saw, only talk about Tomcat5.x clustering configurations

Thank you.
  regards,
  -Jaikiran

---------------------------------

Re: Clustering in Tomcat-4.x

Posted by jaikiran pai <ja...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thanks Filip for that link(i hadnt found any material even after doing a lot of googling). Upgrading to Tomcat-5 seems to be the right thing to do.

  Thanks a lot.
  regards,
  -Jaikiran

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com> wrote:
  clustering in 4.x was only experimental, and probably has a load of bugs
http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/index.html.old

Filip

Re: Clustering in Tomcat-4.x

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.