Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2007/11/29 19:51:56 UTC

Maven Sites

Could someone please explain to properly create multi-module sites in
Maven 2?  I have tried calling mvn site:site (custom site goals)
site:deploy site:site (custom site goals), and duplicating calls so that
my site would work, but it does not.  I understand that the parent site
gets generated before the child sites do, so the result if false,
however, I do not know the final correct way of properly generating a
multi-module Maven 2 site, please assist if you may.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Maven Sites

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
What is it that is not working?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Maven Sites

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@trongus.com>.
This is too funny to pass up.

On 11/30/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<am...@deloitte.com> wrote:
> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.
>

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

--
This message (including any attachments) contains no information and
is intended for no specific individual or purpose, and is protected by

Any receipt of this message, or the taking of any action based on
receipt of it, is strictly prohibited.