Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dan Bachelder <ch...@chowda.net> on 2001/11/10 07:55:21 UTC

hypersonic

Anyone got anything good/bad to say about using hypersonic with torque?
speed? maintenance? vs. mysql or postgres?

thanks,
dan

Re: hypersonic

Posted by Hugh Brien <hp...@home.com>.
Then I would stick with Hypersonic and see how it goes.
r,
Hugh
Posted by Dan Bachelder <ch...@chowda.net>.

Re: hypersonic

Re: hypersonic

Posted by Dan Bachelder <ch...@chowda.net>.

Re: hypersonic

Posted by Hugh Brien <hp...@home.com>.
I believe a better choice for performance and support would be Instantdb.
Hypersonic is fine but InstantDB may be faster and documentation exists.  I

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:turbine-user-help@jakarta.apache.
org>

Re: hypersonic