Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rrhati2010 <rr...@tcs.com> on 2010/06/16 12:02:02 UTC

Re: OFBiz eProcurement .

Hi  Michael,

Did your company integrate the eProcurement system and auctioning engine
into ofbiz???

Actually I also need help to integrate auctioning as well as reverse
auctioning system into ofbiz.

Any idea will be helpful

Thanks

-----
RRH

Re: OFBiz eProcurement .

Posted by "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com>.
We are building an eSourcing system based on ofbiz, including RFX,
negotiation, reverse and forward auction modules. Now we are still in the
process of development.

I don't know whether there is a ready-to-go auction engine. What we are
doing is to build it by ourselves.

Michael Xu (xudong)
www.wizitsoft.com | Office: (8610) 6267 0615 ext 806 | Mobile: (86) 135 0135
9807 | Fax: (8610) 62670096