Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/20 03:49:35 UTC

execAndWait INTERCEPTOR

It's not working. The only thing that is working is the execute part. lol
It waits there for ever, and the page doesn't display the action
results. It only shows the waiting page. Other actions just crach.

        <action name="getAccountById" class="action.AccountAction"
            method="getAccountById">

            <interceptor-ref name="completeStack" />
            <interceptor-ref name="execAndWait"/>

            <result name="wait">/pages/wait.jsp</result>

            <result  name="success" type="chain">
                    <param name="actionName">getInvoices</param>
                    <param name="parse">true</param>
                    <param name="id">${acc.id}</param>
            </result>

            <result name="ERROR">/pages/exception.jsp</result>
        </action>

Can any one tell me what's going on ?

Re: execAndWait INTERCEPTOR

Posted by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I really need help in this. Do I need to use spring with this ??  I am
missing something ?

Posted by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com>.
It's really funny: