Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sophie Ramel <so...@tudor.lu> on 2000/09/20 17:22:23 UTC

keep-with-next

Hi,

Could it be possible to have an exemple of a working keep-with-next
attribute?
I suppose I haven't understood correctly the specification because it
doesn't seem to work with FOP 0.14, either when I try <fo:block
keep-with-next="true"> or <fo:block keep-with-next.within-page="always">
(I thought it was supposed to keep the following block in the same page)

I know that the question was already asked, but I couldn't find any
answer
Thank you!

Sophie Ramel

Re: keep-with-next

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
> Hi Fotis,
>
> > > Could it be possible to have an exemple of a working keep-with-next
> > > attribute?
> >
> > No, not possible with Fop because it's not supported.
>
> Refering to fop014/docs/html-docs/implemented.html Keep-With-Next is a
> supported Properties... but I can't find a working example, too.

Well, it has been supported but has been found to be quite buggy,
so we agreed on not doing any thing about it until the redesign has
been finished. Obviously I have forgotten to delete it in the docs.

Fotis

Re: keep-with-next

Posted by Dieter Bogdoll <Di...@gmx.de>.
Hi Fotis,

> > Could it be possible to have an exemple of a working keep-with-next
> > attribute?
>
> No, not possible with Fop because it's not supported.

Refering to fop014/docs/html-docs/implemented.html Keep-With-Next is a
supported Properties... but I can't find a working example, too.

I hope some one can post an example fo file here.

Many thanks...

Bye
Dieter

Re: keep-with-next