Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org> on 2009/07/08 01:45:33 UTC

Shiro and oauth

Another unrelated question:  I've seen many references in Jira
referencing oauth, but can't seem to locate any code for it.

Thanks, Brian

Re: Shiro and oauth

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
I'm definitely interested in discussing it further and seeing if it should
be supported out of the box by Shiro.  Have you joined the shiro dev list?
We should definitely discuss this there.

There hasn't been any work related to supporting it yet - the Jira issues
that exist are placeholders to ensure we didn't lose track of it.

Cheers,

Les

Re: Shiro and oauth

Posted by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org>.