Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2021/12/04 12:47:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2021-12-03] #general

2021-12-03 01:30:12 UTC - Mina Michael: Hi. Sorry to ping again. But any ideas on this? <https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/issues/5182>
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1638495012150000?thread_ts=1638495012.150000&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2021-12-03 07:57:53 UTC - Jesse Stutler: <http://Hi.Do|Hi.Do> anyone know where can I find some typical serverless workload/function, like image processing, image resize or others which are frequently used in serverless production platform(not just simple http endpoint or hello world)? Of course there is repository like <https://serverlessrepo.aws.amazon.com/applications> , but the applications in there always need AWS products like AWS S3, I want some workload that can be directly deployed into Openwhisk. Is there such a repository..?:smiley:
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1638518273158800?thread_ts=1638518273.158800&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----