Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Sudhakar <se...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/17 21:45:58 UTC

CreateSession fails and remains in wait mode in C#

Hello,

I am trying to use the .Net Message Service
API(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/activemq-dotnet/)
in C# to communicate to ACtive MQ. Using the following code i am able to
successfully connect to Activer MQ but when i am trying to create a session
using connection.CreatSession() method it goes in wait mode and nothing
happens after that

IConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory(new
Uri("tcp://BldFriday:61613"));
            using (IConnection connection = factory.CreateConnection())
            {
                connection.Start();
                Console.WriteLine("Created a connection!" + connection );

                ISession session = connection.CreateSession();

                IDestination destination = session.GetQueue("FOO.BAR");
                Console.WriteLine("Using destination: " + destination);

In the Class FutureResponse there is a while loop in the  Response property
as the reponse object is null it loops in here and never exits the loop.

I am facing the same problem in Windows and Linux.

If you come across this issue please help me to solve.

thanks
Sudhakar R

Re: CreateSession fails and remains in wait mode in C#

Posted by Sudhakar <se...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks a  lot. It worked. Sorry it was my mistake.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.