Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Alex Hagerman <al...@unexpectedeof.net> on 2018/03/29 12:54:19 UTC

PyCon Sprint

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any plans for a PyArrow development sprint
at PyCon 2018?

Thanks,

Alex

Re: PyCon Sprint

Posted by Alex Hagerman <al...@unexpectedeof.net>.
Hi Wes,

That sounds great! I have added Apache Arrow to the sprints page
https://us.pycon.org/2018/community/sprints/. I'll begin to put some
work into organizing this over the weekend.

Alex

Re: PyCon Sprint

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi Alex,