Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Oliver Libutzki <o....@bmiag.de> on 2009/06/11 11:34:15 UTC

javax.faces.ViewState in GET-Requests

Hello everyone,

first of all I'd like to tell you something about my environment:
MyFaces 1.2.5
Facelets 1.1.14
Spring WebFlow 1.0.6
Richfaces 3.3.0

I have some problems after upgrading from JSF 1.1 to JSF 1.2 because of
the introduction of javax.faces.ViewState.

I would like to reference to a ViewState by executing an external link
(GET-request). If I don't deliver the ViewState-ID JSF interprets the
request not as a postback. That's the reason why the phases 2-5 of the
jsf lifecycle are skipped.

The easiest way could be to add the last viewstate to the get-Link, but
I don't know how to get in in my Java-Code...
I just need to execute phase 2 - 5... maybe there are other ways to
achieve this?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards
Oliver Libutzki

Oliver Libutzki
b+m finance
IT Governance
b+m Informatik AG
Rotenhofer Weg 20, 24109 Melsdorf
Tel. +49 43 40 / 404-1512

Weitere Angaben zur b+m Informatik AG:
- Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Kiel, HRB 5526
- Vorsitzender des Vorstandes: Dipl.-Inform. Andreas Mohnberg
- Mitglied des Vorstandes: Dipl.-Ing. Frank Mielke
- Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Burkhard Kühn

Aktuelle b+m Infos unter http://www.bmiag.de